By: Jenny Huynh, Stakeholder and Communications Specialist, OMAFRA
Are you interested in developing a strong business and growing your success? Sign up for free agri-food online courses and — for a limited time — free in-person workshops.
Take advantage of the courses to sharpen your competitive edge by gaining skills and knowledge in farm business practices, food safety and traceability. These courses will provide you with foundational information to:
- reduce risks to your business and customers;
- improve efficiencies; and
- access new markets.
You can explore the options that best suit your schedule and learning style.
In-person workshops and webinars
These courses for producers are offered by the Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association (OSCIA):
- Environmental Farm Plan (workshops)
- Growing Your Farm Profits (workshops)
- Biosecurity (workshops)
- Food Safety (workshops and webinars)
- Traceability (workshops)
To sign up, go to www.ontariosoilcrop.org. In-person workshops will wrap up during March.
E-learning courses are available on Agriculture and Food Education website.
- Water Use
- Worker Practices
- Maximizing Your Traceability Investment
- Growing Your Farm Profits
- The Basics of Traceability
- Food Safety Foundations
To sign up, go to www.agandfoodeducation.ca.