The annual weed inspectors conference is scheduled for Thursday April 12th, 2018 at the Victoria East Golf Course, Guelph, Ontario. The cost is $75 (HST included) and includes morning snacks, lunch and resource material. The objective of this conference is to provide an overview of the Weed Control Act, administrative and enforcement duties conducted by weed inspectors and to provide the latest on noxious weed management.
There are two options to register for this conference:
- Call 1-877-424-1300 or
- Fill out the following registration form: [pdf-embedder url=”https://fieldcropnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Registration-Form-2017.pdf” title=”Weed Inspectors Meeting Registration Form 2017″]
2018 PROGRAM AGENDA
- The agenda is still being put together.
PAST MEETING PROGRAM AGENDA’S:
- Weed Inspectors agenda 2016[pdf-embedder url=”https://fieldcropnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/agenda_2016.pdf”]
- Weed Inspectors agenda 2015[pdf-embedder url=”https://fieldcropnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/agenda_2015.pdf”]
- Weed Inspectors agenda 2014