- The combination is a tracked grain cart with a similar weight to Unit E7.
- The track unit on this machine appears much better suited to carrying this amount of weigh.
- The configuration would be substantially safer that a single tire for carrying this amount of weight.
- The outside dual on the tractor was almost in line with the rollers on the track unit. Notice that the tractor is exerting a lot more load on the soil compared (first two peaks on the plots) to the cart.
- Also no the characteristic spiked shape for the track response. Each little spike corresponds to a roller on the track unit.