OAgC21 – The Many Benefits with Registration!
- Full Access! All 3 major Ontario conferences under one roof! “One Stop Shopping” for anyone who has attended Southwest Ag Conference, Eastern Ontario Crops Conference, and/or FarmSmart Ag Conference in the past.
- No winter travel required
- Offering loads of incredible content!
- 6 Live Sessions (3 on January 6th and 3 on January 7th)
- 34 On demand sessions
- Extended time frame! All 40 sessions available until March 31st.
- High caliber local, national and international speakers in one place!
- Smorgasbord of successful farmers, crop advisors, ag business, academics enthusiastic to share their knowledge
- Stay up to Date! Most recent developments, research, on-farm discoveries
- Leading edge technology through connecting with sponsors and speakers
- All content at your fingertips
- Watch when and where you want – on your schedule!
- Review sessions multiple times
- Something for everyone! All aspects covered: field crop production, farm management, new technology, farm transition, personal health!
- TEC Talk Tuesdays! Seven weeks of post conference Tuesday evening live sessions; ask questions, discuss ideas, make connections, learn some more!
- CCAs take note! 16 CEU credits available!
With this many benefits, you cannot afford to miss the OAgC21 conference! Register today! www.OntarioAgConference.ca. Remember to follow us on twitter at @OAgC21